Do I need a permit for my project? If so, what kind do I need?
If you don't know what kind of permits your project might need, we're here to help! Although it's certainly not required, our permit application guide can help you find out whether your project requires a permit with RPBCWD, what District Rules apply to your project, and what exhibits are required for your project.
The Permit Guide is only intended to provide guidance on the application and operation of the draft rules of the Riley Purgatory Bluff Creek Watershed District - it does not substitute for a careful reading of the rules. Please contact the District with any questions.
View the guide
How do I apply for a permit?
Step One (Online Application Form):
- Complete our online permit application form.
- After you submit the online form, you will be redirected to a print-ready version of your application for Step Two.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing further instructions and a link to the My Permit Applications page, where you can monitor and manage your permit applications.
Note: if you prefer not to apply online, please contact Terry Jeffery: firstname.lastname@example.org, 952-807-6885
Step Two (Hard-Copy Submittal)
Once you've completed your permit application form:
- Assemble a hard-copy version of your permit application, including:
- A printed copy of your application form (you can print applications from My Permit Applications)
- Printed copies of all required exhibits
- If applicable, a check made out to RPBCWD in the amount calculated using our Fee Schedule
- Mail the hard-copy of your permit application to:
Terry Jeffery, Permit Administrator
RE: Permit Application
Riley Purgatory Bluff Creek Watershed District
18681 Lake Drive East
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Begin your application
Permit Application System
Sign in to create or review a permit application for projects that require a permit under the District Rules.
Don't have an account? Create a free account and get started!